CollaborArt Projectconcentrates on extending and and strengthening civil society through fostering the creative capacity.
European Union Erasmus+ ProgramKey Action 2Strategic Partnerships for Adult Education
CollaborArt Project aims to develop the competencies of Adult Education teachers to foster Collective Creativity for Social Innovation of the adult learners through Art-based virtual Gamification.
● A structured set of competencies based on EU standards and methods in Art-based virtual Gamification to foster Collective Creativity for Social Innovation
● An ICT-based educative instrument to upskill Adult Education teachers in Art-based virtual Gamification to foster Collective Creativity for Social Innovation providing them with a technological tool to create their own e-learning courses
● An online digital gamification tool to engage adult learners in a distance teaching-learning process by means of an Art-based gamification approach combined with a challenge functio
● A Policy set of recommendations to promote transparency and recognition of skills in Art-based virtual Gamification
● Developing, adapting and testing innovative practices and digital technologies to train Adult Education teachers in Art-based virtual Gamification to foster Collective Creativity for Social Innovation through pilot activities.
● A definition of strategy for the management and quality assurance of the project with established protocols, tools and methodologies for monitoring and evaluation, budget and time control, agreements and templates.
● Short-term joint staff training events